tomee-users mailing list archives

From cocorossello <cocorosse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee 7.0.2 performance
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 11:44:51 GMT
Hi,

I can see that the big difference is in

org.apache.openejb.persistence.JtaEntityManager.<init> (String,
org.apache.openejb.persistence.JtaEntityManagerRegistry,
javax.persistence.EntityManagerFactory, java.util.Map, boolean, String)

75.6ms in 7.0.1 and 9631 in 7.0.2 (no other change involved at all).

I'll try to figure out what's going on. We are using eclipselink 2.6.3 with
about 200 tables and 300 "persistence classes" (entities, converters and so
on)