tomee-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: How do deal with occasional "Failed to validate a newly established connection."
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 18:31:13 GMT

Ok, I connected from visualvm, and I'm looking at the datasource properties.  I'm not sure
what to look for here.  Are you just saying that if I was going to change these settings,
I could do it interactively instead of restarting?  Ok.  Nevertheless, I don't see what I
can tune to make this stop happening.