tomee-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: How do deal with occasional "Failed to validate a newly established connection."
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 19:15:34 GMT

What makes you think it is a stored proc issue?  I've verified I have the newest driver jar.

At this point, I've just put the queries into a retry loop (up to 4 retries).  It seems to
still fail a lot, but I haven't seen it fail more than once in a row, so the retry strategy
is working.  I'll still try to pursue a better solution for this, but this will hobble along.