tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE override/parameterize ActivationConfigProperty
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 08:02:05 GMT
Hi

which version fo you use? 7.x has that

We have two kind of overrides:

- though system properties without placeholders:
global override for all mdb but not sure it is what you want, just replace
ejbname by "mdb"). samples at
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/container/openejb-core/src/test/java/org/apache/openejb/config/ActivationConfigPropertyOverrideTest.java#L256
- though system properties with placeholders which is your 1) and 2) -
sample at
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/container/openejb-core/src/test/java/org/apache/openejb/core/mdb/MDBPlaceholderTest.java#L87

Side note: your xml config should work too but you put quotes making the
overriding not behaving as you want i think

If it doesn't expant it means either the system properties are not matching
(can be the case if you set it in arquillian test JVM and use tomee remote
adapter for instance) or something else in your setup probably

Romain Manni-Bucau