tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any way to define custom properties in a datasource definition that can be read by the application?
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2017 09:48:19 GMT
Hi

I would recommand you to not touch too much datasources but you can create
a DataSourceConfig as resource and inject the properties you want. If you
don't want a custom type (DataSourceConfig) use:

<Resource id="config" class-name="org.apache.openejb.config.sys.MapFactory"
factory-name="create">
....properties....
</Resource>

and @Resource(name="config") Properties props;

Side note: properties are synchronized so maybe wrap it in a plain HashMap
for runtime perf (use @PostConstruct).