tomee-users mailing list archives

From Steve Goldsmith <sgj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE performance
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 15:10:05 GMT
Romain is correct since there are many vectors involved. I have a simple
geofencing service that scales out to over 1m requests a day and it runs on
a server with other apps. I have another app that is more sophisticated,
but leverages JCache and is on the same server. Only two VMs (2 vCPUs, 8G
RAM) are utilized to handle 10K+ live users at a time. In my experience
TomEE scales plenty well, but you should be prepared to add another VM as
needed behind the LB.

Easier to decommission and extra VM than have the app fail and have to spin
another up and configure.

--
Steven P. Goldsmith