tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on TomEE 7.0.2 - SSL stability problem
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 13:08:43 GMT
Hi

I noticed you filed a JIRA ticket for this:

I've added a comment there asking for a bit more information:

* What sort of workloads is your server handling? Specifically, I'm curious
about requests per second, and the types of request.
* How do you have SSL configured - have you just imported your private key
/ certificate to a java keystore, or do you use the native connector?
* Are you using BIO or NIO on your HTTPS connector (you could provide
server.xml with any sensitive data removed)

Probably the most helpful thing would be to get a thread dump when your
server is in this state. To do that, you can run jstack passing the PID of
TomEE in as a parameter. If you're able to get that and send it to the
mailing list or attach it to this ticket, that would be really helpful.

Sorry it's not an actual solution at this stage, but hopefully, with a bit
more information we can narrow down what the issue is. Let us know if you
run into problems.

Jon