tomee-users mailing list archives

From tschuler <thomas.schu...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: TomEE 7.0.2 - increasing quartz tx database connections
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 14:43:05 GMT
Hi Romain!

We actually cannot reproduce the issue within a small example.

But what we did was "enhancing" ManagedConnection.java with log messages in case of connection
is created or closed.
Attached text file (startAgent2.log) includes the additional log messages showing that three
connections are opened (Thread "http-nio-28080-exec-5" - ConnectionID 30, 29 & 28) but
not closed any more.

Maybe that helps identifying the root cause.
If you have a "log message enhancement" suggestion - we'll add it.

Best regards,
                Thomas

startAgent2.txt (14K) <http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4681052/0/startAgent2.txt>