tomee-users mailing list archives

From suyogbarve <suyogba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomee MDB with IBM MQ
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 04:16:36 GMT
In My application I have 2 connection factories
IBM MQ and ActiveMQ  = imq_qcf & amq_qcf respectively

I am facing 2 problems:

1) When I create a AMQChatBean, I don't have control of injecting amq_qcf to
AMQChatBean, and it attempts to use imq_qcf and fails

@MessageDriven(name="AMQChatBean", activationConfig = {
   @ActivationConfigProperty(
      propertyName = "destinationType",
      propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue"),
   @ActivationConfigProperty(
      propertyName = "destination",
      //propertyValue = "${AMQChatBean}")})
      propertyValue = "AMQChatBean")})
public class ChatBean implements MessageListener {

2) I am not able to connect IMQChatBean to IBM MQ queue as I am unable to
figure out ActivationConfigProperty properties to configure connection with
IBM MQ

I was successful in reading/writing to queue/topic as explainer in below
example, but I also want to use MDB with IBM MQ
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-and-webspheremq.html.

Lastly is there any plan to include following JMS 2.0 specs for Tomee?

@ActivationConfigProperty(
      propertyName = "*connectionFactoryLookup*", propertyValue =
"jms/MyConnectionFactory"),
   @ActivationConfigProperty(
      propertyName = "*destinationLookup*", propertyValue =
"jmq/PriceFeed"),