tomee-users mailing list archives

From semanticfire <b...@netage.nl>
Subject Re: JAX-RS Arraylist RequestDispatcherProvider
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 15:05:53 GMT
What I'm looking for is a way to do something like this:

<Service id="dispatcher"
class-name="org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.RequestDispatcherProvider">
classResources = java.util.ArrayList<MyClass>
</Service>

Which fails for XML notation.

is there a way to in CXF to mimic the viewable concept of jersey?
that per class->method you can determine which JSP is used ?

Romain Manni-Bucau wrote