tomee-users mailing list archives

From tschuler <thomas.schu...@opentext.com>
Subject TomEE 7.0.2 - increasing quartz tx database connections
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 11:50:07 GMT
Hi!

Our application is using scheduled beans.
The according timers are persisted within quartz tables.

This works as expected using TomEE 7.0.1 (webprofile).

But within TomEE 7.0.2 (also webprofile) we get in trouble because tx
database connections to quartz tables are not released any more.
It does not depend on database: We tried using MSSQL, Oracle & Postgres
database.
It also does not depend on type of timer: We tried calendar, interval and
single action timer.
The amount of database connections seems to be increased in case of adding a
timer only: Timer cancel or timer fire has no impact.
Always three additional connections can be observered while one timer is
added.

Does anyone have an idea what might be cause for the issue?

We are actually not able to provide a simple example but we are working on
it.

Best regards,
Thomas