tomee-users mailing list archives

From tschuler <thomas.schu...@opentext.com>
Subject Re: TomEE 7.0.2 - increasing quartz tx database connections
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 11:33:39 GMT
We did some investigations:
The problem (increasing amount of database connections to quartz database)
still occurs if tomcat-jdbc.jar is replaced with same file included in TomEE
7.0.1.
On the other hand we replaced the ManagedConnection*.class files in
openejb-core-7.0.2.jar with the ones included in openejb-core-7.0.1.jar.
This solves the problem!

Therefore it seems to be related to changes done for ManagedConnection.java
(package org.apache.openejb.resource.jdbc.managed.local).

We'll take a deeper look into the changes.
But maybe someone else has an idea what particular change might be cause for
increasing amout of database connections.
We can reproduce the issue easily and therefore can verify the idea.

Best regards,
Thomas