tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject EntityManager into controller viewscoped
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2017 13:38:52 GMT
Hi all.

I would use a requestscoped entitymanager into a viewaccesscoped controller.

So i ask:

The injected em requestscoped into controller viewscoped is a new em for
each request or  is all times the same into viewscoped  controller?

I know that the entity manager is not serializable.

So if the em is  requestscoped i resolve the problem with tge serialization
of the em into viewaccesscoped cobtroller?

I have to configure some thing for use jta into cdi injected em ?

Into the class where i declare the method productor i have to use the

@PersistenceContext (unitNane="namePU")
private EntityManager em;

@Produces
@RequestScoped

public EntityManager getEntityManager (){
return this.em;

}

Or i have to use the EntityManagerFactory with

@PersistenceUnit (name="namePu")

private EntityManagerFactory emf;

public getEntityManager (){
return emf.createEntityManager;