tomee-users mailing list archives

From "seenu.atluri" <seenu.atl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMP2 enitity get is making update query in Linux environment
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 13:39:32 GMT
In order to check whether java-agent is kicked off or not, I took source of
java agent added few system.out() and built jar. I tested in windows it is
working fine, so there is no issue with the jar I built.

In Linux, you are right, java-agent is not kicked off when there is endorsed
folder. When I removed endorsed folder, java-agent got kicked, but still
getting the same issue.

We desperately need help here Romain. Don't know what causing issue, it is
working once in a while, but failing most of the times.

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivas Atluri.