tomee-users mailing list archives

From essex2014 <hamidhussain1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @Resource not working in tomee 1.7.4
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 10:25:07 GMT
Hi Roman/mauro2java2011,

I tried both tomee.xml and context.xml and I define in either of them.

I think the problem is with common annotations version. I am using jdk 1.8 which I guess implements
1.2 commons annotations. Any idea if tomee supports this ?

Also, how can use endorsed dirs with tomee maven plugin ? I noticed that endorsed jars are
not being copied when we execute tomee:run