tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with accessing multiple DB2 datasources within one transaction using TomEE
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 21:39:51 GMT
for 10.5 can you test fix packs 3/4/5 just to be sure? Not a DB2 expert but
would be great to understand what the error means exactly and these packs
seem to relate to that issue with some explanation on the "fix" (or if you
have a DB2 doc explaining this more explicitly it can help as well).

Romain Manni-Bucau