tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMP2 enitity get is making update query in Linux environment
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 14:53:25 GMT
I assume something is fishy with your java setup on linux, maybe try to use:

1. a new JVM (no hack in the JVM, can happen and is generally silent :s)
2. remove all custom environment variables (new user can help)
3. use a new plain tomee with base=home and without any customization at
server level (no endorsed, no custom libs but the database driver)

then iteratively add what you need but really looks like an environment
issue

Romain Manni-Bucau