tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EntityManager/EntityManagerFactory not injected to CDI bean
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 13:47:26 GMT
oh, ear :).

Here is what tomee does for ears: it aligns CDI on the classloading
hierarchy (the least worse solution IMO),

ear/lib = one CDI context
webapp = one CDI context inherit most of the ear/lib Beans

if the producer is in the webapp it can't work if the consumer (@Inject) is
not. Seems you respected this logic if I got your first mail right so i
would recommand you to debug
in org.apache.openejb.cdi.WebappBeanManager#mergeBeans and check if you
producer is added
(org.apache.openejb.cdi.WebappBeanManager.InheritedBeanFilter#accept if the
filter logic)

Romain Manni-Bucau