tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee MDB with IBM MQ
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 08:44:29 GMT
Hi

> In My application I have 2 connection factories
> IBM MQ and ActiveMQ  = imq_qcf & amq_qcf respectively
>
> I am facing 2 problems:
>
> 1) When I create a AMQChatBean, I don't have control of injecting amq_qcf
> AMQChatBean, and it attempts to use imq_qcf and fails
>
> @MessageDriven(name="AMQChatBean", activationConfig = {
>    @ActivationConfigProperty(
>       propertyName = "destinationType",
>       propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue"),
>    @ActivationConfigProperty(
>       propertyName = "destination",
>       //propertyValue = "${AMQChatBean}")})
>       propertyValue = "AMQChatBean")})
> public class ChatBean implements MessageListener {

Hi, if I got it right you will need to define 2 MDB containers and wire the
EJB to the one you want through openejb-jar.xml and container-id. IIRC it
is ordered so only wire manually the one with the less EJB (in number) to
avoid a lot of config and put the associated MDB container/factory after
the most used ones.

> 2) I am not able to connect IMQChatBean to IBM MQ queue as I am unable to
> figure out ActivationConfigProperty properties to configure connection with
> IBM MQ
>
> I was successful in reading/writing to queue/topic as explainer in below
> example, but I also want to use MDB with IBM MQ
> http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-and-webspheremq.html.
>

> Lastly is there any plan to include following JMS 2.0 specs for Tomee?

the connectionFactoryLookup and destinationLookup names? If so we can do it
for 7.0.3, just open a ticket on issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE