tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EntityManager into controller viewscoped
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2017 20:30:09 GMT
I would use the injected em for resolve the problem of  lazy loading of
entity child.
for example to get the Orders collection from a Customer entity where the
relatioship into Customer entity is
BIDIRECTIONAL

@OneToMany
(mappedby customer)
Set <Order> orderslist

I would use the

Open Session In View pattern
Like explained into

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1847040/open-session-in-view-pattern

so into CustomerController when i select a Customer from table i merge it
with em injected and i  can get the Orderslist with the getOrdersList from
selectedCustomer  and iterate for get each order.
With requestscoped em i can use the open session in view pattern like
hibernate.