tomee-users mailing list archives

From Lazar Kirchev <lazar.kirc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Separating the SystemInstance initialization from the TomcatLoader initialization
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 09:00:09 GMT
Hello Romain,

It seems the commit
https://github.com/apache/tomee/commit/ed37f9ee3995812ae91a19cf36a85d534787cefa
does not fix the issue in TOMEE-1875. It is in the TomcatWebAppBuilder's
constructor and it tries to get the ConfigurationFactory if already
created, but this gets executed before the call to Assembler.init method
which creates correctly the custom configuration factory configured in the
openejb.configurator property. Could you check this?

Regards,
Lazar