tomee-users mailing list archives

From Bart van Leeuwen <bart_van_leeu...@netage.nl>
Subject JAX-RS Arraylist RequestDispatcherProvider
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 04:34:53 GMT
Hi,

I've played around with using RequestDispatcherProvider through
resources.xml to map @GET to a JSP
all works fine for single object, but when returing a
java.util.ArrayList<MyClass> I can only map the java.utilArrayList which
means I can only use one arraylist

I now have the following snippet in my resources.xml
<Service id="classResources"
class-name="org.apache.openejb.config.sys.MapFactory">
  java.util.ArrayList=/test.jsp
   </Service>

I resulted in extending java.util.ArrayList to have a unique classname, is
that the way to solve this ?

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards
Bart van Leeuwen

twitter: @semanticfire
tel. +31(0)6-53182997
Netage B.V.