tomee-users mailing list archives

From jyerrami <jyothi.yerrami...@trizetto.com>
Subject Failure using javax.mail services with TomEE
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:05:19 GMT
Hi,Our application is using TomEE 1.7.X version and java version 1.6.We are
using java mailing services to send mail. I have looked at all the posts
online and configured the properties file . I still get the failure. Please
help.Note: I have replaced the actual values with XXX for privacy
issues.javax.mail.SendFailedException: Send failure
(javax.mail.MessagingException: Failure sending HELO command to SMTP server)
at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:163)	at
javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:48)Here is our
configuration:starttime = 09:35PMmail.transport.protocol =
smtpmail.smtp.starttls.enable = truemail.from.address =
xxxxi.xxxxxi@xxxxx.commail.smtp.user =xxxx.xxxxxx#password=mail.smtp.host =
xx.xx.xx.xxconfirmDatabaseMatch = 1storedProcRetryCount = 5fetchRowLimit =
250fetchRowLimitReassignment = 250sendStringParametersAsUnicode =
truegetNextRecdTimeDelay = 5000refreshQGCache = 1What am I missing.Regards,