tomee-users mailing list archives

From Bodo Pfelzer <bodo.pfel...@business-logics.de>
Subject Persistent timers not working in TomEE?
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 13:44:08 GMT
I tried to configure persistent timers in TomEE-1.7.4 by adding:

org.apache.openejb.quartz.jobStore.class
org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreCMT
org.apache.openejb.quartz.jobStore.driverDelegateClass
org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdJDBCDelegate
org.apache.openejb.quartz.jobStore.dataSource             ActiveDataSource
org.apache.openejb.quartz.jobStore.nonManagedTXDataSource
NoTxActiveDataSource
org.apache.openejb.quartz.dataSource.ActiveDataSource.jndiURL
openejb:Resource/ActiveDataSource
org.apache.openejb.quartz.dataSource.NoTxActiveDataSource.jndiURL
openejb:Resource/NoTxActiveDataSource

to my system.properties. And yes, my EJB method annotated with @Timeout
gets called, even if TomEE was restarted during the creation of the
timer and its expiration. But two things do not work as expected:

timerServer.getTimers() returns an empty collection after restart though
active timers exist. And perhaps even worse: Old timers get overwritten
by new ones, since MemoryTimerStore.counter always starts from zero
after restart.

Am I missing something in my configuration? How could I replace
MemoryTimerStore?

Best regards,
Bodo