tomee-users mailing list archives

From COURTAULT Francois <Francois.Courta...@gemalto.com>
Subject RE: About TomEE 7.x specification supported clarification
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 13:07:34 GMT
Hello,

First, thanks for your feedbacks :-)

Summary for the Full profile compliancy:
       - JMS 2 not implemented in ActiveMQ 5.x, right ? Do you know when JMS 2.0 should be
implemented in ActiveMQ  and in which version ?
       - JPA 2.1 not implemented by Open JPA in webprofile and plus TomEE flavors but is implemented
in Plume flavor thanks to EclipseLink 6.3, right ?

Best Regards.

-----Original Message-----
From: Romain Manni-Bucau [mailto:rmannibucau@gmail.com]
Sent: vendredi 3 mars 2017 13:29
To: users@tomee.apache.org
Subject: Re: About TomEE 7.x specification supported clarification

Hi

that's a bit more complicated

- certification: implies legal process with oracle, we are not there
- EE 7 "compliance"/"support": think except JPA 2.1 with openjpa distributions we target most
of it - with some exceptions on JMS 2 with ActiveMQ 5.

To answer the original questions both spec s are in tomee plus and concurrency utilities is
in web profile too (cause used internally for EJB @Asynchronous to make it simple). I'm not
sure the point about websocket which is in all version since tomcat has it.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog <https://blog-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com>

 This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential
information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if
altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses,
the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.