tomee-users mailing list archives

From COURTAULT Francois <Francois.Courta...@gemalto.com>
Subject RE: Re: No issue with 7.0.2 but issue with 7.0.3 using @JsonProperty coming from jackson
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 13:44:06 GMT
Hello again,

For you information, I have now an openejb-jar.xml in my war under WEB-INF.
I have used cxf.jaxrs.providers = com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJsonProvider and
cxf.jaxrs.providers = com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJaxbJsonProvider and have still
the same issue :-(

Best Regards.

-----Original Message-----
From: COURTAULT Francois
Sent: jeudi 30 mars 2017 15:08
To: users@tomee.apache.org
Subject: RE: Re: No issue with 7.0.2 but issue with 7.0.3 using @JsonProperty coming from
jackson

Hello Romain,

All our JAX-RS endpoints are annotated by with @Consumes({ MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON }) and
/or  @Produces({ MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON }).
And no specific configuration has been done in order to set Jackson as the JAX-RS provider
for our application.

So, does it mean that we have to explicitly define the JAX-RS provider in TomEE ?
If yes, the right way to do that is to have an openejb-jar.xml in the war with the following
content ?
<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/openejb-jar/1.1"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.openejb.org/openejb-jar/1.1">
    <pojo-deployment  class-name="jaxrs-application">
        <properties>
            cxf.jaxrs.providers = com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJsonProvider
        </properties>
    </pojo-deployment>
</openejb-jar>

Best Regards.