tomee-users mailing list archives

From Bjorn Danielsson <bjorn-apa...@lists.cuspycode.com>
Subject Re: Failure using javax.mail services with TomEE
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 17:56:38 GMT
Have you tried using the com.sun.mail implementation instead?

In my experience it's more robust than geronimo mail. For TomEE 1.7.x
you just add the mail.jar and activation.jar files to tomee/endorsed,
and then your application will be using them instead of geronimo mail.

Note: For TomEE 7.0.x this workaround doesn't seem to work though.

--
Bjorn Danielsson
Cuspy Code AB