tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About TomEE 7.x specification supported clarification
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 12:29:03 GMT
Hi

that's a bit more complicated

- certification: implies legal process with oracle, we are not there
- EE 7 "compliance"/"support": think except JPA 2.1 with openjpa
distributions we target most of it - with some exceptions on JMS 2 with
ActiveMQ 5.

To answer the original questions both spec s are in tomee plus and
concurrency utilities is in web profile too (cause used internally for EJB
@Asynchronous to make it simple). I'm not sure the point about websocket
which is in all version since tomcat has it.

Romain Manni-Bucau