tomee-users mailing list archives

From vsolanki99 <vsola...@nsf.org>
Subject javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name [weblogic.transaction.TransactionManager] is not bound in this Context.
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 13:02:03 GMT
Hi ,
I am new to the TOMEE . We are planning to migrate the application from
weblogic to TOMEE .
We successfully configure tomee in my eclipse . After few changes we run the
application we got the below exception .
*Internal Exception: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name
[weblogic.transaction.TransactionManager] is not bound in this Context.
Unable to find [weblogic.transaction.TransactionManager].
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.TransactionException.errorObtainingTransactionManager(TransactionException.java:125)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.transaction.JTATransactionController.<init>(JTATransactionController.java:69)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.transaction.wls.WebLogicTransactionController.<init>(WebLogicTransactionController.java:27)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.security.PrivilegedAccessHelper.newInstanceFromClass(PrivilegedAccessHelper.java:417)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.platform.server.ServerPlatformBase.initializeExternalTransactionController(ServerPlatformBase.java:295)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.DatabaseSessionImpl.preConnectDatasource(DatabaseSessionImpl.java:765)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.DatabaseSessionImpl.login(DatabaseSessionImpl.java:738)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryProvider.login(EntityManagerFactoryProvider.java:217)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerSetupImpl.deploy(EntityManagerSetupImpl.java:554)
	... 70 more
Caused by: Exception [EclipseLink-23001] (Eclipse Persistence Services -
2.4.2.v20130514-5956486):
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.TransactionException
Exception Description: Error looking up external Transaction resource under
JNDI name [weblogic.transaction.TransactionManager]
Internal Exception: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name
[weblogic.transaction.TransactionManager] is not bound in this Context.
Unable to find [weblogic.transaction.TransactionManager].
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.TransactionException.jndiLookupException(TransactionException.java:47)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.transaction.AbstractTransactionController.jndiLookup(AbstractTransactionController.java:436)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.transaction.wls.WebLogicTransactionController.acquireTransactionManager(WebLogicTransactionController.java:35)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.transaction.JTATransactionController.<init>(JTATransactionController.java:67)
	... 82 more
Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name
[weblogic.transaction.TransactionManager] is not bound in this Context.
Unable to find [weblogic.transaction.TransactionManager].
	at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:816)
	at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:173)
	at org.apache.naming.SelectorContext.lookup(SelectorContext.java:163)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:417)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.transaction.AbstractTransactionController.jndiLookup(AbstractTransactionController.java:434)*

We have searched the keyword *weblogic.transaction.TransactionManager* but
we are unable to find that . Kindly suggest.

Regards