tomee-users mailing list archives

From hfe...@h41.de>
Subject openejb.additionnal.callers in EmbeddedTomEEContainer ?
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 07:04:30 GMT

Hi, is there something similar like openejb.additionnal.callers from
OpenEjbContainer in EmbeddedTomEEContainer?
I'm using the EmbeddedTomEEContainer, an when I want to use injection in a
test I don't wan't to annotate the test with ManagedBean. I would like to do
this in another way, like this callers-Property in OpenEjbContainer. I
checked the code, but I couldn't find a property which I can set. Is there a
possibility?