tomee-users mailing list archives

From Me Self <wmso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid response from server: -1
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 08:07:53 GMT
Tnx, I tried this setup from the link:

system.conf:

tomee.remote.support=true
openejb.system.apps=true
tomee.serialization.class.whitelist =
tomee.serialization.class.blacklist =

As for the arquillian.xml file Im not sure which properties are relevant as
they mostly seem to address the usecase where the server is downloaded -
but I already have one running. I tried these:

<container qualifier="tomee">
  <configuration>
    <property name="httpPort">8080</property>
    <property name="stopPort">8005</property>
    <property name="version">1.7.4</property>
    <property name="classifier">plus</property>
    <property
name="javaagent">mvn:org.apache.sirona:sirona-javaagent:0.2-incubating:jar:shaded</property>
</container>

I get the same error as before.

As for the instruction on the linked page to make sure tomee webapp and
ejbd is activated it still feels like something is missing despite setting
the properties in system.conf. There is no tomee in the webapps folder -
should there be one?