tomee-users mailing list archives

From Me Self <wmso...@gmail.com>
Subject Invalid response from server: -1
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 07:12:44 GMT
Hi All

I'm trying to run an Arquillian test in TomEE Plus 1.7.4 with the remote
adapter but getting this error:

Caused by: org.apache.openejb.client.ClientRuntimeException: Invalid
response from server: -1

The adapter does find the localhost server:

apr. 25, 2017 8:59:52 AM
org.apache.tomee.arquillian.remote.RemoteTomEEContainer
start
INFO: TomEE found running on local port 8080

The same test runs fine in with the TomEE embedded adapter.

The TomEE Plus 1.7.4 is a stock installation on localhost. I just unzipped
and ran /bin/startup.bat. Do I need to configure anything for this to work?
I noticed the TomEE "GUI" isnt installed out of the box with version 1.7.4
- does the Arquillian adapter need it?