tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Future of Apache TomEE
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 20:31:07 GMT
Hi

EE 8 is not out and still highly under discussion but there was several
implementation of EE 8 spec already like jsonp and jsonb which are at final
stage, cdi 2.0 also has some plan etc...
TomEE being mainly the aggregation project you will miss all the activity
if you just watch it there.

Romain Manni-Bucau