tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSF-Testing with embedded TomEE: Manipulate injected object
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 13:29:37 GMT
The filter solution requires to catch the request needing the change (based
on the uri or a global flag), lookup the bean and set the value there.

Warp is a bit different and not sure it works well with embedded container.
Goal is to proxy all requests to be able to execute remote code to validate
code was executed. It is an awesome solution but you will probably need to
migrate to remote container.

Romain Manni-Bucau