tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JTA Commit Timing
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 07:30:44 GMT
Ok, at that point maybe try to reproduce it on a small sample on github -
goal is to share with us your setup more or less but not confidential data.

You can use:

<dependency>
  <groupId>com.wix</groupId>
  <artifactId>wix-embedded-mysql</artifactId>
  <version>2.1.4</version>
</dependency>

And in java:

EmbeddedMysql.anEmbeddedMysql(MysqldConfig
        .aMysqldConfig(Version.v5_7_17)
        .withPort(Integer.parseInt(port))
        .withUser("user", "pass")
        .build());
final EmbeddedMysql mysql = builder.start()
        .addSchema(SchemaConfig.aSchemaConfig("test").build());

To write a test with a running MySQL (first time you launch it downloads
mysql so it can be a bit long but then it is cached.

This way we could grab it locally and investigate a bit more.

Romain Manni-Bucau