tomee-users mailing list archives

From romi ton <txrtr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Future of Apache TomEE
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 20:37:02 GMT
Thanks. But I don't see any supported specification details in web site.
Can you please list the supported specifications of Java EE 7 and Java EE
8? And how much TomEE aligns with these specifications. For example, does
TomEE fully or partial support the JPA specification in Java EE 7.

I think it is very useful to have such page in TomEE web site. I need to
have such a report. If there exist one, can you send the link?

Thanks

Ron.