tomee-users mailing list archives

From Paul Carter-Brown <paul.carter-br...@smilecoms.com>
Subject Re: JTA Commit Timing
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 20:36:47 GMT
Hi,

Unfortunately, the same result with dbcp2. I also turned on mysql general
query log and can see the commit come through after the select comes in on
another connection:

2017-04-26T19:46:22.243742Z 20038 Query INSERT INTO
SmileDB.customer_profile ... <removed>
2017-04-26T19:46:22.245984Z 20038 Query SELECT LAST_INSERT_ID()
2017-04-26T19:46:22.291193Z 20038 Query select @@session.tx_read_only
2017-04-26T19:46:22.317914Z      20031 Query     SET autocommit=0
2017-04-26T19:46:22.318088Z      20031 Query     SELECT * FROM
SmileDB.customer_profile WHERE CUSTOMER_PROFILE_ID=1267253 AND STATUS='AC'
2017-04-26T19:46:22.372481Z 20038 Query commit

And here is the log of the lifecycle listener getting commit called:

2017/04/26 21:46:22.293 FINE    [TomEE-Exec-31][301][com.
smilecoms.commons.base.lifecycle.SmileConnectionLifecycleInterceptor.commit]

--

*Paul Carter-Brown*

*Group Chief Information Officer*

*Smile Communications Pty (Ltd)       *
Smile +234 (0) 702 000 1234 <+234%20702%20000%201234>
Mobile +27 (0) 83 4427 179
Skype PaulC-B