tomee-users mailing list archives

From Karim Boussema <karim.bouss...@gmail.com>
Subject Create a context file to deploy without a war
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 12:52:08 GMT
Hello,

I'd like to ask your help to know if it is possible to create a context
file for a web application and deploying it without having a complete
folder in webapps or a war file.

I have as input a configuration file, which indicates the paths of the
different elements of a web application (jars, web.xml, images ...). All
these elements are in disjointed folders.

In order to gain performance, I wondered if it is possible to constitute in
a context file, the structure of the web app, without creating its folder,
nor to copy the files. I mean by that, doing a sort of a link by reference
of the elements.

I searched in literature, but unfortunately I did not find much.

Would anyone know if it's doable please?

Thank you for your help.