tomee-users mailing list archives

From pmo_tomee <mahato1...@gmail.com>
Subject when I am not removing kaha db folder and then restarting tomee, I am not able to view queue attributes using jconsole monitoring tool,queues are displayed as folders (rather than endpoint) in jconsole
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 06:11:18 GMT
I am using apache tomee 7.0.1 as application server which comes with activemq
5.13.3. We use Java 8.0_111. A broker is configured to start up when tomee
instance is started. There are various queues configured under that broker
to send/receive messages.
The messages are flowing properly from one queue to another queue (as per
router configuration).
My kaha db store folder is -
apache-tomee-plus-7.0.1\work\activemqwork\activemq-data\kaha.

1)When I am removing kaha db folder and then restarting tomee, I am able to
view queue attributes using jconsole monitoring tool and JMX also working.

*2)But when I am not removing kaha db folder and then restarting tomee, I am
not able to view queue attributes using jconsole monitoring tool,queues are
displayed as folders (rather than endpoint) in jconsole *.
And JMX also not working
ObjectName name = new
ObjectName("org.apache.activemq:type=Broker,brokerName=mySEBroker,destinationType=Queue,destinationName=endPointOthersMySETRQueue");
MBeanInfo info = serverConnection.getMBeanInfo((ObjectName)name);
-------------------------------above code not working when I am not removing
kaha db folder while restarting.

SO could you help me to resolve number 2 issue , so that I will not loose
any messages after restart.