tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackson Provider no longer working in 7.0.3 - was working in 7.0.2...
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 17:22:44 GMT
Hi Uwe,

yes, this is a know bug of jackson library. Jackson uses */* as mediatype
but jaxrs sorting mandates to sort by priority using wildcard as the least
prioritize so johnzon is higher priority cause it uses application/json.
Just extends JacksonJaxbJsonProvider in a custom @Provider using
@Consumes/@Produces("application/json") and it will work since johnzon is
set as the least prioritized application/json to support to be overrided by
the users.

Romain Manni-Bucau