tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From pmo_tomee <mahato1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: when I am not removing kaha db folder and then restarting tomee, I am not able to view queue attributes using jconsole monitoring tool,queues are displayed as folders (rather than endpoint) in jconsole
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2017 00:37:30 GMT
Hi Romain,
Sorry...I forgot to mention that issue is occurring in only LINUX
environment not in WINDOWS.
Have you tested in Linux?
On 9 Jun 2017 21:23, "Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB]" <
ml+s979440n4681840h8@n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I used that pom to test quickly:
> https://gist.github.com/rmannibucau/8dba288509366e6e5521994bab37eaf3
>
> created a listener like:
>
> @MessageDriven(activationConfig = {
>         @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destination",
> propertyValue = "test"),
>         @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType",
> propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue")
> })
> public class Listener implements MessageListener {
>     @Override
>     public void onMessage(final Message message) {
>         System.out.println(message);
>     }
> }
>
>
> and a sender:
>
> @Singleton
> @Startup
> @TransactionManagement(BEAN)
> public class Sender {
>     @Resource
>     private SessionContext ctx;
>
>     @Inject
>     @JMSConnectionFactory("JMSConnectionFactory")
>     private JMSContext jms;
>
>     @Resource(name = "test")
>     private Queue queue;
>
>     private final AtomicBoolean running = new AtomicBoolean();
>
>     @PostConstruct
>     private void send() {
>         running.compareAndSet(false, true);
>         ctx.getBusinessObject(Sender.class).async();
>     }
>
>     @PreDestroy
>     private void stop() {
>         running.compareAndSet(true, false);
>     }
>
>     @Asynchronous
>     public void async() {
>         int i = 0;
>         while (running.get()) {
>             jms.createProducer().send(queue, "test " + i++);
>             try {
>                 sleep(50);
>             } catch (InterruptedException e) {
>                 Thread.interrupted();
>             }
>         }
>     }
> }
>
>
> But I didn't reproduce your issue. Only difference I had is removing your
> datasources from tomee.xml so wonder if it can't be related to your
> XADataSource usage? Did you try without or with a plain JtaManaged=false
> datasource?
>
>
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> @rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog
> <https://blog-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com> | Old Blog
> <http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github <https://github.com/
> rmannibucau> |
> LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | JavaEE Factory
> <https://javaeefactory-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com>
>
> 2017-06-09 14:41 GMT+02:00 pmo_tomee <[hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4681840&i=0>>:
>
> > Hi Romain,
> >
> >  I am sending you activemq configuration as an attachment. I will send
> you
> > a small project later if required.
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 1:41 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB]
> <
> > [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4681840&i=1>>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > can you share your activemq configuration (a small project on github
> with
> > > tomee-maven-plugin ready to run/setup would be appreciated)?
> > >
> > >
> > > Romain Manni-Bucau
> > > @rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog
> > > <https://blog-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com> | Old Blog
> > > <http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github <https://github.com/
> > > rmannibucau> |
> > > LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | JavaEE Factory
> > > <https://javaeefactory-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com>
> > >
> > > 2017-06-08 8:11 GMT+02:00 pmo_tomee <[hidden email]
> > > <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4681832&i=0>>:
> > >
> > > > I am using apache tomee 7.0.1 as application server which comes with
> > > > activemq
> > > > 5.13.3. We use Java 8.0_111. A broker is configured to start up when
> > > tomee
> > > > instance is started. There are various queues configured under that
> > > broker
> > > > to send/receive messages.
> > > > The messages are flowing properly from one queue to another queue
> (as
> > > per
> > > > router configuration).
> > > > My kaha db store folder is -
> > > > apache-tomee-plus-7.0.1\work\activemqwork\activemq-data\kaha.
> > > >
> > > > 1)When I am removing kaha db folder and then restarting tomee, I am
> > able
> > > to
> > > > view queue attributes using jconsole monitoring tool and JMX also
> > > working.
> > > >
> > > > *2)But when I am not removing kaha db folder and then restarting
> tomee,
> > > I
> > > > am
> > > > not able to view queue attributes using jconsole monitoring
> tool,queues
> > > are
> > > > displayed as folders (rather than endpoint) in jconsole *.
> > > > And JMX also not working
> > > > ------------------------------
> > > > ObjectName name = new
> > > > ObjectName("org.apache.activemq:type=Broker,brokerName=mySEBroker,
> > > > destinationType=Queue,destinationName=endPointOthersMySETRQueue");
> > > > MBeanInfo info = serverConnection.getMBeanInfo((ObjectName)name);
> > > > -------------------------------above code not working when I am not
> > > > removing
> > > > kaha db folder while restarting.
> > > >
> > > > SO could you help me to resolve number 2 issue , so that I will not
> > > loose
> > > > any messages after restart.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > View this message in context: http://tomee-openejb.979440.
> > > > n4.nabble.com/when-I-am-not-removing-kaha-db-folder-and-
> > > > then-restarting-tomee-I-am-not-able-to-view-queue-
> > attribute-tp4681831.html
> > >
> > > > Sent from the TomEE Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ------------------------------
> > > If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
> discussion
> > > below:
> > > http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/when-I-am-not-
> > > removing-kaha-db-folder-and-then-restarting-tomee-I-am-
> > > not-able-to-view-queue-attribute-tp4681831p4681832.html
> > > To unsubscribe from when I am not removing kaha db folder and then
> > > restarting tomee, I am not able to view queue attributes using
> jconsole
> > > monitoring tool,queues are displayed as folders (rather than endpoint)
> in
> > > jconsole, click here
> > > <http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/
> > NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=4681831&code=
> > bWFoYXRvMTk4N0BnbWFpbC5jb218NDY4MTgzMXwtMTI1NzE1MTcxNg==>
> > > .
> > > NAML
> > > <http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/
> > NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%
> > 21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.
> > BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-
> > nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=
> > notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%
> > 21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
> > >
> >
> >
> > activemq.xml (3K) <http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/attachment/
> > 4681839/0/activemq.xml>
> > tomee.xml (5K) <http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/attachment/
> > 4681839/1/tomee.xml>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > View this message in context: http://tomee-openejb.979440.
> > n4.nabble.com/when-I-am-not-removing-kaha-db-folder-and-
> > then-restarting-tomee-I-am-not-able-to-view-queue-
> > attribute-tp4681831p4681839.html
> > Sent from the TomEE Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> >
>
>
> ------------------------------
> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> below:
> http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/when-I-am-not-
> removing-kaha-db-folder-and-then-restarting-tomee-I-am-
> not-able-to-view-queue-attribute-tp4681831p4681840.html
> To unsubscribe from when I am not removing kaha db folder and then
> restarting tomee, I am not able to view queue attributes using jconsole
> monitoring tool,queues are displayed as folders (rather than endpoint) in
> jconsole, click here
> <http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=4681831&code=bWFoYXRvMTk4N0BnbWFpbC5jb218NDY4MTgzMXwtMTI1NzE1MTcxNg==>
> .
> NAML
> <http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>




--
View this message in context: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/when-I-am-not-removing-kaha-db-folder-and-then-restarting-tomee-I-am-not-able-to-view-queue-attribute-tp4681831p4681841.html
Sent from the TomEE Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message