tomee-users mailing list archives

From Steve Goldsmith <sgj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE 7.0.2 and Shiro 1.4.0 - commons-beanutils error
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 18:18:17 GMT
Why not exclude? Here's What I do for slf4j to use logback:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tomee</groupId>
            <artifactId>tomee-embedded</artifactId>
            <version>${tomee.version}</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
                    <artifactId>slf4j-jdk14</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>

In the stand alone version just replace in the lib folder.