tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Pachler, Uwe" <Uwe.Pach...@datagroup.de>
Subject Jackson Provider no longer working in 7.0.3 - was working in 7.0.2...
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 15:55:19 GMT
Hello,

My application uses Jackson as JSON provider, by adding jackson-jaxrs-json-provider as a dependency.
(jackson-jaxrs-json-provider defines a @Provider-annotated JacksonJaxbJsonProvider, implementing
MessageBodyReader and MessageBodyWriter).

The application works fine in TomEE 7.0.2, using Jackson to serialize and deserialize JSON.
But in 7.0.3, Jackson is no longer recognized; instead, it appears that the TomEE-provided
johnzon library is now preferred instead (which breaks serialization in my app, as it produces
different output).

Any idea of what can cause this?

Kind Regards,

Uwe Pachler