tomee-users mailing list archives

From jyerrami <jyothi.yerrami...@trizetto.com>
Subject findByPrimaryKey returning wrong object
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 22:48:24 GMT
Hi,

We are using container managed bean for persistence of database objects.
Consistently we get a wrong object when using findByPrimatryKey function.
The same thing works fine when we deploy it on IBM WASv8.5.5.x.

IS there any known issues with how TomEE handles updating the primaryKey of
cached objects? IS there any parameter I can set to not cache and retrieve
the objects so findByPrimaryKey actuall returns correct object? Any help is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks.