tomee-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk>
Subject IntelliJ IDE
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 12:38:28 GMT
I am thinking of switching from Eclipse to IntelliJ community edition
but I am still unclear how to deploy multiple projects to TomEE.

In eclipse i can open multiple projects and then drag them to a server
to deploy them.  The server has a single shared configuration folder
where i can manage config files.  i can the start and stop the server
using the IDE.

in IntelliJ i understand that i can open each eclipse project as a
"module" under a single umbrella project.  but where do i store the
TomEE config files?  and how do i deploy the modules and start and stop
the server?