tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBM MQ Message property is null in MDB
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 18:00:00 GMT
That code was tested with TomEE 7.0.2 with WMQ 8. With the exception of the
WMQ jars which I can't distribute, you should have all of my code and
config.

My config (note tomee.xml and system.properties) is in the
src/main/tomee/conf directory. I just copy those into TomEE's conf
directory, and add the jars from the WMQ rar in the lib directory.

Jon