tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stack Trace
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 10:26:25 GMT
Hi

there are a few issues in your pom: javaee 7 api + openejb 4 (it is javaee
6), upgrade to openejb 7 and the right API jars to get the right defaults:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.tomee</groupId>
    <artifactId>javaee-api</artifactId>
    <version>7.0-1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.tomee</groupId>
    <artifactId>openejb-core</artifactId>
    <version>7.0.3</version>
</dependency>

On the test itself you shouldn't need to extend TestCase if you use @Test.

Finally instead of using the old way to start an embedded container you can
use EJBContainer (note: don't use this snippet directly and close the
container as required by the API in @After or @AfterClass):

EJBContainer.createEJBContainer().getContext().bind("inject", this);


Side note: if you are looking for test solution
http://tomee.apache.org/developer/testing/index.html can help

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog
<https://blog-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com> | Old Blog
<http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github <https://github.com/rmannibucau> |
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | JavaEE Factory
<https://javaeefactory-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com>

2017-08-11 9:56 GMT+02:00 Ajay Kumar <trivajay259@gmail.com>:

> Hello ,
>
> I am using OpenEJB to test Ejb Code, but I am getting this exception.I
> am sending you Code source link and stack trace,
>
> Git Link : https://github.com/Nrapendra786/JettySample
>
> "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\bin\java" -ea
> -Didea.test.cyclic.buffer.size=1048576 "-javaagent:C:\Program
> Files\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA 2017.2\lib\idea_rt.jar=65249:C:\Program
> Files\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA 2017.2\bin" -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
> -classpath "C:\Program Files\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA
> 2017.2\lib\idea_rt.jar;C:\Program Files\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA
> 2017.2\plugins\junit\lib\junit-rt.jar;C:\Program
> Files\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA
> 2017.2\plugins\junit\lib\junit5-rt.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\charsets.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\deploy.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\ext\access-bridge-64.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\ext\cldrdata.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\ext\dnsns.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\ext\jaccess.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\ext\jfxrt.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\ext\localedata.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\ext\nashorn.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\ext\sunec.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\ext\sunjce_provider.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\ext\sunmscapi.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\ext\sunpkcs11.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\ext\zipfs.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\javaws.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\jce.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\jfr.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\jfxswt.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\jsse.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\management-agent.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\plugin.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\resources.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_144\jre\lib\rt.jar;C:\Users\nti\
> CstxTestProject\JettySample\target\test-classes;C:\Users\
> nti\CstxTestProject\JettySample\target\classes;C:\
> Users\nti\.m2\repository\javax\javaee-api\7.0\javaee-
> api-7.0.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\com\sun\mail\javax.
> mail\1.5.0\javax.mail-1.5.0.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\
> repository\javax\activation\activation\1.1\activation-1.1.
> jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\openejb\
> openejb-junit\4.5.0\openejb-junit-4.5.0.jar;C:\Users\nti\.
> m2\repository\org\apache\openejb\openejb-core\4.5.0\
> openejb-core-4.5.0.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\
> apache\openejb\mbean-annotation-api\4.5.0\mbean-
> annotation-api-4.5.0.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\
> apache\openejb\openejb-jpa-integration\4.5.0\openejb-jpa-
> integration-4.5.0.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\
> apache\openejb\javaee-api\6.0-4\javaee-api-6.0-4.jar;C:\
> Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\
> 3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\
> apache\openejb\openejb-api\4.5.0\openejb-api-4.5.0.jar;C:\
> Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\openejb\openejb-loader\
> 4.5.0\openejb-loader-4.5.0.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\
> repository\org\apache\openejb\openejb-javaagent\4.5.0\
> openejb-javaagent-4.5.0.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\
> apache\openejb\openejb-jee\4.5.0\openejb-jee-4.5.0.jar;C:\
> Users\nti\.m2\repository\com\sun\xml\bind\jaxb-impl\2.2.5\
> jaxb-impl-2.2.5.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\commons-
> cli\commons-cli\1.2\commons-cli-1.2.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\
> repository\org\apache\activemq\activemq-ra\5.6.0\activemq-ra-5.6.0.jar;C:\
> Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\activemq\activemq-core\
> 5.6.0\activemq-core-5.6.0.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\
> org\apache\activemq\kahadb\5.6.0\kahadb-5.6.0.jar;C:\Users\
> nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\activemq\protobuf\activemq-
> protobuf\1.1\activemq-protobuf-1.1.jar;C:\Users\nti\
> .m2\repository\commons-net\commons-net\2.2\commons-net-2.
> 2.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\geronimo\components\geronimo-
> connector\3.1.1\geronimo-connector-3.1.1.jar;C:\Users\
> nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\geronimo\specs\geronimo-j2ee-
> connector_1.6_spec\1.0\geronimo-j2ee-connector_1.6_
> spec-1.0.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\
> geronimo\components\geronimo-transaction\3.1.1\geronimo-
> transaction-3.1.1.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\
> objectweb\howl\howl\1.0.1-1\howl-1.0.1-1.jar;C:\Users\nti\
> .m2\repository\org\apache\geronimo\javamail\geronimo-
> javamail_1.4_mail\1.8.2\geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail-1.
> 8.2.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\xbean\
> xbean-asm-shaded\3.11\xbean-asm-shaded-3.11.jar;C:\Users\
> nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\xbean\xbean-finder-shaded\3.
> 11\xbean-finder-shaded-3.11.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\
> repository\org\apache\xbean\xbean-reflect\3.11\xbean-
> reflect-3.11.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\
> xbean\xbean-naming\3.11\xbean-naming-3.11.jar;C:\Users\nti\.
> m2\repository\org\apache\xbean\xbean-bundleutils\3.11\
> xbean-bundleutils-3.11.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\
> hsqldb\hsqldb\2.2.8\hsqldb-2.2.8.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\
> repository\commons-dbcp\commons-dbcp\1.4\commons-dbcp-
> 1.4.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\commons-pool\
> commons-pool\1.5.7\commons-pool-1.5.7.jar;C:\Users\nti\.
> m2\repository\org\codehaus\swizzle\swizzle-stream\1.6.1\
> swizzle-stream-1.6.1.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\
> commons-logging\commons-logging\1.1.1\commons-logging-
> 1.1.1.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\wsdl4j\wsdl4j\1.6.
> 2\wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\quartz-
> scheduler\quartz\2.1.6\quartz-2.1.6.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\
> repository\org\slf4j\slf4j-jdk14\1.6.6\slf4j-jdk14-1.6.6.
> jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\slf4j\slf4j-
> api\1.6.6\slf4j-api-1.6.6.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\
> org\apache\openwebbeans\openwebbeans-impl\1.1.6\
> openwebbeans-impl-1.1.6.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\
> apache\openwebbeans\openwebbeans-spi\1.1.6\openwebbeans-spi-1.1.6.jar;C:\
> Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\openwebbeans\openwebbeans-ejb\1.1.6\
> openwebbeans-ejb-1.1.6.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\
> apache\openwebbeans\openwebbeans-ee\1.1.6\openwebbeans-ee-1.1.6.jar;C:\
> Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\openwebbeans\
> openwebbeans-ee-common\1.1.6\openwebbeans-ee-common-1.1.6.
> jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\openwebbeans\openwebbeans-web\
> 1.1.6\openwebbeans-web-1.1.6.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\
> repository\org\javassist\javassist\3.15.0-GA\javassist-
> 3.15.0-GA.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\
> openejb\patch\openjpa-asm-shaded\2.2.0\openjpa-asm-
> shaded-2.2.0.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\net\
> sourceforge\serp\serp\1.13.1\serp-1.13.1.jar;C:\Users\nti\.
> m2\repository\commons-lang\commons-lang\2.4\commons-lang-
> 2.4.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\commons-collections\commons-
> collections\3.2.1\commons-collections-3.2.1.jar;C:\
> Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\bval\bval-core\0.5\
> bval-core-0.5.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\commons-
> beanutils\commons-beanutils-core\1.8.3\commons-beanutils-
> core-1.8.3.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\apache\bval\
> bval-jsr303\0.5\bval-jsr303-0.5.jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\
> repository\org\fusesource\jansi\jansi\1.8\jansi-1.8.jar;
> C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\junit\junit\4.12\junit-4.12.
> jar;C:\Users\nti\.m2\repository\org\hamcrest\hamcrest-core\1.3\hamcrest-
> core-1.3.jar"
> com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter -ideVersion5 -junit4
> com.LibrarySessionBeanTest
> INFORMATION - ************************************************************
> ********************
> INFORMATION - OpenEJB http://openejb.apache.org/
> INFORMATION - Startup: Fri Aug 11 09:49:14 CEST 2017
> INFORMATION - Copyright 1999-2012 (C) Apache OpenEJB Project, All
> Rights Reserved.
> INFORMATION - Version: 4.5.0
> INFORMATION - Build date: 20120928
> INFORMATION - Build time: 08:12
> INFORMATION - ************************************************************
> ********************
> INFORMATION - openejb.home = [Path To Directory]JettySample
> INFORMATION - openejb.base = [Path To Directory]JettySample
> INFORMATION - Created new singletonService
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@7bb11784
> INFORMATION - Succeeded in installing singleton service
> INFORMATION - Cannot find the configuration file [conf/openejb.xml].
> Will attempt to create one for the beans deployed.
> INFORMATION - Configuring Service(id=Default Security Service,
> type=SecurityService, provider-id=Default Security Service)
> INFORMATION - Configuring Service(id=Default Transaction Manager,
> type=TransactionManager, provider-id=Default Transaction Manager)
> SCHWERWIEGEND - FATAL ERROR: Unknown error in Assembler.  Please send
> the following stack trace and this message to users@openejb.apache.org
> :
>  java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32109
>  at org.apache.xbean.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
>  at org.apache.xbean.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
>  at org.apache.xbean.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
>  at org.apache.openejb.util.AnnotationFinder.readClassDef(
> AnnotationFinder.java:283)
>  at org.apache.openejb.util.AnnotationFinder.find(
> AnnotationFinder.java:162)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentLoader.checkAnnotations(
> DeploymentLoader.java:1535)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentLoader.discoverModuleType(
> DeploymentLoader.java:1479)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentsResolver.processUrls(
> DeploymentsResolver.java:428)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentsResolver.loadFromClasspath(
> DeploymentsResolver.java:267)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.
> getModulesFromClassPath(ConfigurationFactory.java:581)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.
> getOpenEjbConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:504)
>  at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.
> getOpenEjbConfiguration(Assembler.java:361)
>  at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(
> Assembler.java:340)
>  at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:144)
>  at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:65)
>  at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:290)
>  at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:269)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>  at org.apache.openejb.loader.OpenEJBInstance.init(
> OpenEJBInstance.java:36)
>  at org.apache.openejb.core.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(
> LocalInitialContextFactory.java:69)
>  at org.apache.openejb.core.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(
> LocalInitialContextFactory.java:51)
>  at org.apache.openejb.core.LocalInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(
> LocalInitialContextFactory.java:40)
>  at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(
> NamingManager.java:684)
>  at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:313)
>  at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:244)
>  at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:216)
>  at com.LibrarySessionBeanTest.setUp(LibrarySessionBeanTest.java:25)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>  at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(
> FrameworkMethod.java:50)
>  at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(
> ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
>  at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(
> FrameworkMethod.java:47)
>  at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.
> evaluate(RunBefores.java:24)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
>  at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:78)
>  at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:57)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>  at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:137)
>  at com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(
> JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:68)
>  at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.IdeaTestRunner$Repeater.
> startRunnerWithArgs(IdeaTestRunner.java:47)
>  at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(
> JUnitStarter.java:242)
>  at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(
> JUnitStarter.java:70)
> SCHWERWIEGEND - OpenEJB has encountered a fatal error and cannot be
> started: Assembler failed to build the container system.
> org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException:
> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32109: 32109
>  at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(
> Assembler.java:354)
>  at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:144)
>  at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:65)
>  at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:290)
>  at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:269)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>  at org.apache.openejb.loader.OpenEJBInstance.init(
> OpenEJBInstance.java:36)
>  at org.apache.openejb.core.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(
> LocalInitialContextFactory.java:69)
>  at org.apache.openejb.core.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(
> LocalInitialContextFactory.java:51)
>  at org.apache.openejb.core.LocalInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(
> LocalInitialContextFactory.java:40)
>  at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(
> NamingManager.java:684)
>  at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:313)
>  at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:244)
>  at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:216)
>  at com.LibrarySessionBeanTest.setUp(LibrarySessionBeanTest.java:25)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>  at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(
> FrameworkMethod.java:50)
>  at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(
> ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
>  at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(
> FrameworkMethod.java:47)
>  at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.
> evaluate(RunBefores.java:24)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
>  at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:78)
>  at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:57)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>  at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:137)
>  at com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(
> JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:68)
>  at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.IdeaTestRunner$Repeater.
> startRunnerWithArgs(IdeaTestRunner.java:47)
>  at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(
> JUnitStarter.java:242)
>  at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(
> JUnitStarter.java:70)
> Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32109
>  at org.apache.xbean.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
>  at org.apache.xbean.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
>  at org.apache.xbean.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
>  at org.apache.openejb.util.AnnotationFinder.readClassDef(
> AnnotationFinder.java:283)
>  at org.apache.openejb.util.AnnotationFinder.find(
> AnnotationFinder.java:162)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentLoader.checkAnnotations(
> DeploymentLoader.java:1535)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentLoader.discoverModuleType(
> DeploymentLoader.java:1479)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentsResolver.processUrls(
> DeploymentsResolver.java:428)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentsResolver.loadFromClasspath(
> DeploymentsResolver.java:267)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.
> getModulesFromClassPath(ConfigurationFactory.java:581)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.
> getOpenEjbConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:504)
>  at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.
> getOpenEjbConfiguration(Assembler.java:361)
>  at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(
> Assembler.java:340)
>  ... 39 more
> javax.naming.NamingException: Attempted to load OpenEJB.
> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32109: 32109
>  [Root exception is org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException:
> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32109: 32109]
>  at org.apache.openejb.core.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(
> LocalInitialContextFactory.java:53)
>  at org.apache.openejb.core.LocalInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(
> LocalInitialContextFactory.java:40)
>  at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(
> NamingManager.java:684)
>  at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:313)
>  at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:244)
>  at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:216)
>  at com.LibrarySessionBeanTest.setUp(LibrarySessionBeanTest.java:25)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>  at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(
> FrameworkMethod.java:50)
>  at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(
> ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
>  at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(
> FrameworkMethod.java:47)
>  at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.
> evaluate(RunBefores.java:24)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
>  at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:78)
>  at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:57)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>  at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:137)
>  at com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(
> JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:68)
>  at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.IdeaTestRunner$Repeater.
> startRunnerWithArgs(IdeaTestRunner.java:47)
>  at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(
> JUnitStarter.java:242)
>  at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(
> JUnitStarter.java:70)
> Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException:
> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32109: 32109
>  at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(
> Assembler.java:354)
>  at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:144)
>  at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:65)
>  at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:290)
>  at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:269)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>  at org.apache.openejb.loader.OpenEJBInstance.init(
> OpenEJBInstance.java:36)
>  at org.apache.openejb.core.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(
> LocalInitialContextFactory.java:69)
>  at org.apache.openejb.core.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(
> LocalInitialContextFactory.java:51)
>  ... 28 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32109
>  at org.apache.xbean.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
>  at org.apache.xbean.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
>  at org.apache.xbean.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
>  at org.apache.openejb.util.AnnotationFinder.readClassDef(
> AnnotationFinder.java:283)
>  at org.apache.openejb.util.AnnotationFinder.find(
> AnnotationFinder.java:162)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentLoader.checkAnnotations(
> DeploymentLoader.java:1535)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentLoader.discoverModuleType(
> DeploymentLoader.java:1479)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentsResolver.processUrls(
> DeploymentsResolver.java:428)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentsResolver.loadFromClasspath(
> DeploymentsResolver.java:267)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.
> getModulesFromClassPath(ConfigurationFactory.java:581)
>  at org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.
> getOpenEjbConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:504)
>  at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.
> getOpenEjbConfiguration(Assembler.java:361)
>  at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(
> Assembler.java:340)
>  ... 39 more
>
> javax.naming.NamingException: Injection failed
>  [Root exception is org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Unable to
> find injection meta-data for com.LibrarySessionBeanTest.  Ensure that
> class was annotated with @org.apache.openejb.api.LocalClient and was
> successfully discovered and deployed.  See
> http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/local-client-injection.html]
>  at org.apache.openejb.core.LocalInitialContext.inject(
> LocalInitialContext.java:189)
>  at org.apache.openejb.core.LocalInitialContext.bind(
> LocalInitialContext.java:179)
>  at javax.naming.InitialContext.bind(InitialContext.java:425)
>  at com.LibrarySessionBeanTest.setUp(LibrarySessionBeanTest.java:26)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>  at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(
> FrameworkMethod.java:50)
>  at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(
> ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
>  at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(
> FrameworkMethod.java:47)
>  at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.
> evaluate(RunBefores.java:24)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
>  at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:78)
>  at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:57)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
>  at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
>  at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:137)
>  at com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(
> JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:68)
>  at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.IdeaTestRunner$Repeater.
> startRunnerWithArgs(IdeaTestRunner.java:47)
>  at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(
> JUnitStarter.java:242)
>  at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(
> JUnitStarter.java:70)
> Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Unable to find
> injection meta-data for com.LibrarySessionBeanTest.  Ensure that class
> was annotated with @org.apache.openejb.api.LocalClient and was
> successfully discovered and deployed.  See
> http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/local-client-injection.html
>  at org.apache.openejb.ClientInjections.clientInjector(
> ClientInjections.java:61)
>  at org.apache.openejb.core.LocalInitialContext.inject(
> LocalInitialContext.java:187)
>  ... 25 more
>
> Process finished with exit code -1
>
> --
> Regards
> Nrapendra Trivedi
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message