tomee-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk>
Subject Re: JSF 2.3 + bootsfaces
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:38:56 GMT
Thank you for the kind responses.  I will sign up now. Hopefully it will
keep me abreast with the latest developments but I doubt I can
contribute much to the discussion at this stage!

--
Matthew Broadhead
NBM Solicitors

32 Rainsford Road
Chelmsford Essex CM1 2QG
Tel: 01245 269909 Fax: 01245 261932
www.nbmlaw.co.uk

Partners: WJ Broadhead NP Eason SJ Lacey CR Broadhead D Seepaul T Carley

NBM Solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. We are
also bound by their code of conduct. Registered no. 00061052

NBM also provide a will writing service, see http://www.nbmlaw.co.uk/wills.htm for more information

Confidentiality
Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you receive the message in error, please
notify the sender and immediately destroy all copies.

Security warning
Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that e-mail is not a 100% secure
communications medium. We advise you that you understand and observe this lack of security
when e-mailing us. This e-mail does not constitute a legally binding document. No contracts
may be concluded on behalf of Nigel Broadhead Mynard Solicitors by e-mail communications.

If you have any queries, please contact administrator@nbmlaw.co.uk