tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: TomEE -Java EE 8 compatible or certified ?
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 15:17:59 GMT
Hi Francois!

The community is already working on EE8.
It's in the tomee8 branch.

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 25.09.2017 um 17:15 schrieb COURTAULT Francois <Francois.Courtault@gemalto.com>:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> As Java EE 8 is out, could you tell us when a TomEE version will be at least compatible
or certified released ?
> Any pointer to TomEE roadmap ? (Maybe an announcement at Oracle Java One ?)
> Have to wait for TomEE 9 because of Servlet 4.0 ?
>
> Best Regards.

> This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain
confidential information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is
prohibited.
> E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message
if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
delete it and notify the sender.
> Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses,
the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.

.