tomee-users mailing list archives

From COURTAULT Francois <Francois.Courta...@gemalto.com>
Subject How to setup ActiveMQ in TomEE to not use persistence for JMS ?
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 07:30:21 GMT
Hello,

First, it seems that, by default, ActiveMQ in TomEE, in case we use some JMS stuff in our
application, uses persistent repository, right ?
Second, looking at some ActiveMQ docs, one way to disable persistence for JMS is to :

*         Have an activemq.xml file with the following setting <broker persistent="false"

*         Have a tomee.xml file which refers the activemq.xml.

The issue I have is that, for TomEE/ActiveMQ to read these files, we have to use some Spring
libraries like activemq-spring.jar either in TomEE/lib (preferred way, right ?) or war WEB-INF/lib.

So, the question is: does it exist another way to disable persistence for JMS without having
to use some Spring  libraries ?

Best Regards.
This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential
information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if
altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses,
the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.